Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
The role of a Meat Trimmer is to use their skill and expertise to cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, roasts, and other cuts. As a trimmer, you will have the responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Boning and trimming beef
- Working knowledge of customer specifications;
- Reporting any product which does not conform to specification to the Supervisor;
- Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team;
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Previous experience of boning or trimming meat is essential;
- Previous experience of working in the food industry;
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills;
- Possess good communication and team working skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer
Guaranteed 40 hours full time, permanent
Monday-Friday with a 6:00 start
£10.85 per hour + Week bonus
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.