Our Community Vision:
- Support charities, activities and organisations that are of relevance and valued by team members and stakeholders at both local and national levels
- Take a leadership stance on industry issues and be willing to help solve problems that are important to the company, our team members and stakeholders
- Provide Dunbia team members with the opportunity to develop new skills and afford community and charity groups to engage with team members who have specialist skills
- Enhance our levels of job satisfaction and increase cross functional, departmental and inter site engagement.
We are passionate about our industry and undertake every opportunity to engage with our stakeholders and increase the level of understanding of meat production and to support the wider food industry.
Our Connect programme aims to reach:
- Children of school age and young adults in further education
- Young and established farmers
- Industry professionals
- General public.
We achieve this through supporting participation activities such as:
- Reciprocal school / college visits
- Student placements (typically college level) and apprenticeships
- Agricultural shows and local food fairs.