HOURLY RATE: £10.37
Full time, Permanent
The role of a Meat Trimmer is to use their skill and expertise to cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, roasts, and other cuts. As a trimmer, you will have the responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Boning and trimming beef, lamb
- Working knowledge of customer specifications;
- Reporting any product which does not conform to specification to the Supervisor;
- Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team;
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Previous experience of boning or trimming meat is essential;
- Previous experience of working in the food industry;
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills;
- Possess good communication and team working skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service.
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Subsidised canteen
- Lucrative friends and family referral scheme (Up to £1,250 for 1 person reaching 6 months)
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
If you feel this is the role for you we welcome your application, please email email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.
We have very stringent procedures in place because of the industry. However we have adapted these to include precautions against Covid 19