Position: Team Leader
Location: Dunbia Cross Hands
Closing Date: 31st July 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Team Captain on shift, the successful applicant will be responsible for the managing of production lines and the control and utilisation of labour allocated to the production lines.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Attaining set production objectives against the production plan.
- Effective utilisation and management of staff to attain production plan objectives.
- Control of yields within set parameters.
- Achievement of quality thresholds.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety and Hygiene Rules & Regulations are maintained.
- Open, clear and effective communication to staff at all levels.
Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- The ability to work under pressure and to delegate effectively.
- Be comfortable with all aspects of work undertaken by the Production Department
- Be prepared to gain an in-depth knowledge of production issues
- Be confident and competent in dealing with staff, other Team Leaders and Departmental Managers.
- Numerical ability.
- Communication both verbal and written in English.
- Sound knowledge and experience of operating computer software.
- Established time management and administration skills.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to HR Department, Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF. Tel: 01269 846480
Or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE 31ST JULY