We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, the Production Team Leader will provide effective support in running production lines in accordance with product specifications, company standards and procedures regarding Hygiene, Safety, Quality, Quantity and Cost. The role will have responsibility for providing leadership, direction and support to General Operatives within the team. Working closely with the Management Team the Team Leader will have responsibility for the efficiency and effectiveness of the team as well as the Quality of the product produced by the team.
- Production Line Performance – KPI.
- Production Line Standards in Quality, Safety and Process.
- Employee Performance & Development.
- Delivering on Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Supporting Room Leader and the Management of the shift.
- Providing leadership, direction and support to Senior & General Operatives within the team in order to achieve agreed targets and deadlines.
- Working closely with the Management Team to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the department, while ensuring that we maintain Quality standards and adherence to specifications.
- Carry out Team Briefing at the start of each shift, ensuring KPI’s are discussed and issues resolved.
- Responsible for line being ready to commence manufacturing at the start of the shift and run in accordance with standard run rates, including pre-start up checks and reporting any labour issues immediately to the Shift Manager.
- Plan, organise and manage labour resources to ensure the Production Plan is met.
- Work constructively with all depts inc Food Safety & Quality, Engineering, NPD, HR & H&S
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Be able to illustrate a proven track record in a similar role, ideally from within a food manufacturing environment.
- Have a clear understanding of food hygiene, food safety, HACCP, health and safety and quality systems.
- Results driven and ability to improve performance within the department.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to drive performance and develop the team
- Possess excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate Leadership skills, be confident and committed and able to accept responsibility.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English is essential in this role as is the ability to operate computers and computer software.
- Be able to develop effective working relationships with all departments
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
If you feel this is the role for you we welcome your application, please email email@example.com .
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.