Cross Hands is an impressive meat packaging retail factory with around 800 employees. From here we supply many of the UK’s leading retailers with top quality meat. It’s an exciting time, with a new client about to come onboard and we’re looking to recruit a Specification Technologist who’ll report into the Technical Account Manager.
As a Specification Technologist, your key focus will be to ensure that all customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are accurately set-up and that all the necessary customer documentation is produced to meet critical path timescales and launch deadlines. The role of Specification Technologist is varied and no two days are the same. You will be responsible for reviewing artwork against pack copy information to ensure the information is accurate and also in line with customer technical labelling policies. You will also get involved in the writing of raw material specifications and internal factory specifications.
- Someone with experience of working within a similar role within food manufacturing and have knowledge of writing specifications for retailers.
- Strong communication skills who will be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Who is able to use multiple customer specification systems.
- Someone comfortable managing multiple tasks and delivering results against strict deadlines.
- The ability to transfer data accurately and clearly within the specification from information provided.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and be IT literate.
- Competent in Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Food and drink labelling regulation knowledge.
How to apply
Please send a CV detailing how you meet the above criteria to email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.