A vacancy has arisen for a Site Planner who will be responsible for producing daily production plans, retail forecast planning, managing frozen stocks and a number of other sales administration tasks. This is a challenging position suitable for an individual with ambition who wants to develop a career within a planning environment.
- Producing and updating raw material forecasts for the site
- Organising the release of product from cold stores and managing frozen stocks to ensure product is loaded in rotation.
- Liaise with retail sites to ensure requirements are met
- Produce an efficient plan to ensuring completion of customer orders on time, in full, and to specification.
- Ensuring Planning targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Ensure all planned sales volumes are entered into production plans.
- Record and maintain KPI data.
- Forward raw material requirements to internal and external departments in timely manner, informing Supply Chain Manager of any imbalances.
- Ensure that stock levels are at optimum levels.
- Strong planning skills with ability to implement processes and procedures and to track progress.
- Build and manage relationships with external and internal teams.
- Communicate effectively with internal procurement, sales, marketing, production and store managers of current and future activity.
- Ability to deliver to meet the timescales and specifications of both internal and external customers.
- Managing fresh stock levels within product life and available storage capacity.
- Check stock sheets, confirming dates and stock rotation are acceptable and incorporated into the production plan, and making changes to production lines where necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as working and travelling independently.
- Able to maintain a professional manner in all aspects of their work.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Permanent Full-Time work
- EE phone discount
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Download application form here
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.