We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
The Shift Manager is accountable for leading an area to achieve performance of the factory ensuring operational effectiveness is maximised, ensuring KPIs are met, high technical standards are maintained, and quality standards are achieved, through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Production Area Performance – KPI
- Yield / Waste / Regrade / Quality / Safety / Efficiency / Labour variance
- Employee Performance – Room Leaders, Team Leaders, Senior Operatives
- Audit Compliance and Close out
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all functions including Engineering, Stores, Health and Safety, Production, Technical, Planning, Purchasing, Finance, Sales, NPD and HR.
- Delivering the production plan efficiently across the area you are responsible for, maximising yield and minimising downtime and waste.
- Inspire the team to achieve volume, positive yield variance and general cost ambitions whilst ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Support the Management in the identification, development and implementation of relevant departmental projects and initiatives.
- Have prior experience at management level within a fast-paced food manufacturing facility
- Be health and safety conscious
- Maintain a strong focus on needs of the customer and consumer together with a strong understanding of the processes and procedures needed to be implemented to achieve these needs
- Oversees compliance whilst demonstrating an understanding and awareness of HSE requirements. IOSHH trained
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Subsidised canteen
How to apply:
For more information and to apply, please email your CV to CrosshandsHR@dunbia.com