We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
We currently have vacancies for a number of “quality packers” in our operational function.
This is a key role within the production line as the ability to identify, categorise and accurately apply product according to specific customer requirements is essential.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate with considerable availability for progression within the company for successful candidates, which includes development in the area of quality control.
- Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s.
- Maintain the fast pace environment in line with production needs.
- Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets.
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved.
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times.
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Be hardworking, conscientious and reliable with good attendance and punctuality.
- Be able to take advice and demonstrate that they grasp skills and learnings quickly.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have an ability to work to a tight time scale / under pressure.
- Have an ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
Up to £22,500
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.