We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
The Production Room Leader provides specialist knowledge and expertise to the management of the Production areas. Driving the performance of the department through ensuring that the manufacturing processes and practices are strictly adhered to, and the equipment is utilised to maximum effect during processing and packaging.
- Production Room Performance in specific areas of Machinery, Butchery or Blending.
- Specialist Knowledge and Skill within the Department.
- Transfer of knowledge and skill through ongoing training and development with the team
- Production standards in Process & Machinery.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, managers and other departments, utilising these positive relationships to assist delivery of results.
- Ensure agreed quality and hygiene standards communicated and adhered to continuously throughout the whole manufacturing process pre-empting and dealing effectively with any issues that arise.
- Support the Production Management in the identification, development and implementation of relevant departmental projects and initiatives.
- Maintaining an efficient productive department whilst adhering to all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Standards laid out in departmental and site policies and procedures.
- Be able to illustrate a proven track record in a similar role, ideally from within a food manufacturing environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a defined track record in a specific area or specialism of Machinery and/or Butchery processes.
- Have a clear understanding of food hygiene, food safety, HACCP, health and safety and quality systems.
- Results driven and ability to improve performance within the department
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Subsidised canteen
- Lucrative friends and family referral scheme (Up to £1,250 for 1 person reaching 6 months)
Salary – £13.57 per hour
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.