Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business, and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
At our Carnaby site we process both beef and lamb and have up to 250 employees during peak periods. We’re based on the Carnaby Industrial Estate, Bridlington with strong transport links.
We are currently recruiting for permanent factory operatives to work in the abattoir or Hides halls. It’s a fast-paced environment, with targets and customer specifications to achieve. We offer competitive rates which will increase with training for skilled and semi-skilled individuals.
- We cannot recruit overseas candidates into this role
- Full Time, permanent positions available
- Guaranteed weekly earnings of £420 per week (dependent on full attendance)
- Development to earning £500 per week available
- Monday-Friday with a 6am start
- No experience necessary
- Immediate start
- Holidays are calculated on full earnings
- On a main bus route for the 131 bus
- Free car parking available
- Many incentives to earn extra money
- Opportunities available to upskill
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com