We are seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
Reporting into the Site Operations Manager, the Operations Manager is accountable for leading an area of responsibility to achieve performance of the factory ensuring operational effectiveness is maximized, ensuring KPIs are met, high technical standards are maintained and quality standards are achieved, through the development of people, processes and systems.
The role leads the team to manufacture in a way that achieves and exceeds quality specifications, cost standards and full delivery of order plan, and in addition to delivering these results, ensures the continuous development of employees, improves processes and oversees compliance with company standards, with overall accountability for the department in all areas.
The core values of the business are;
- we are customer focused
- we are committed to a sustainable supply base
- we respect, empower and engage with our people
- we are dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement
- we act responsibly
Areas of Responsibility
- Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- Relationship Development
- Team Morale & Development
- People Management
- Quality & Compliance focus
- Have prior experience at management level within a fast-paced food manufacturing facility.
- Be health and safety conscious.
- Maintain a strong focus on needs of the customer and consumer together with a strong understanding of the processes and procedures needed to be implemented to achieve these needs.
- Oversees compliance whilst demonstrating an understanding and awareness of HSE requirements. IOSHH trained
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.