Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading meat processing companies and are currently recruiting for Night Cleaner Workers at their site in Treburley.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working hygiene operative to work on a twilight shift. The role involves ensuring production areas are cleaned to a high standard ready for start up the following day.
Duties include removing debris and dirt from all surfaces, dismantling certain machinery to allow cleaning access, using a pressure washer to remove tough debris and grease and conducting deep cleaning as required. General cleaning of non-production areas is also sometimes required.
Previous hygiene experience is beneficial, although full training will be given. Although operative will not be required to work during production hours, candidates must be comfortable working in a meat factory.
- Immediate start
- 20 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- One of your 30 minute breaks will also be paid each day.
- Permanent Full-Time work
- 15.30 – 00.00, Monday to Friday
- Base rate of pay – £10.49 per hour, opportunity to increase to £11.12 per hour with good attendance and performance
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Full training and development will be provided
How to apply
Please email your CV to HRTreburley@dunbia.com, detailing how you meet the above criteria