We are seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
This role will provide support to our small but close knit marketing team through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow and develop core marketing skills.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal teams and external partners to communicate plans and help coordinate co marketing and PR opportunities.
- Controlling marketing stock and ordering merchandise, branded clothing and other items as required
- Provide marketing admin support including monitoring the marketing inbox and answering enquiries,
placing orders for supplies, developing and maintaining administrative systems.
- Assisting with generating and uploading digital content
- Being adaptable and highly organised to run multiple tasks at one time
- Creation of staff newsletters and other content for internal communication channels and campaigns
- Attend events and assist with photography and filming on location
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and platforms, suggesting ways to improve our digital presence
- Undertake one off projects as and when necessary to fulfil business requirements
- 1 year marketing experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to work as part of an effective team
- A high level of self motivation
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to represent the company strongly both
internally and externally
- Full driving license and valid passport as both internal and overseas travel may be required.
- With sites across the UK and Ireland, the candidate should be
willing to travel when needed.
- Budget management
An interest in food and food origin
An interest in digital marketing with video editing and digital design skills
Experience of SEO and AdWords
Working knowledge of platforms such as WordPress, Canva, Adobe suite
- Location is flexible to any of our UK sites
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am 5pm
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite canteen
How to apply
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non skilled positions.