Position: Machine Minder
Location: Dunbia Cross Hands
Closing Date: 3rd July 2019
Location: Cross Hands
Machine Minders have responsibility for the efficient and safe operation of Production machinery. They support the Team Leader to ensure production targets are met within deadlines, without compromising product quality.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring that Quality, H&S and other Company policies are adhered to
- Understanding each stage of the production process & replicating the correct process
- Maintaining good communication with your Team Leader to identify potential problems on the line
- Meeting efficiency, yield and packs per minute targets
- Discussing issues and also raising new ideas for improving the business with the Team Leaders
- Having full SOP awareness of the machine
- Working with the Team Leader to ensure operational efficiency of the machine, and that it is ready for production
- Ensuring smooth operation of product change overs
- Identifying basic faults, being mindful of machinery issues and reporting any failures.
Full training will be provided.
Please fill in the below application form and email to