The Dawn Meats Group is one of Europe’s leading food processing companies and operates as Dunbia in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
At Cross Hands we have our large retail meat factory, where we have up to 1,100 employees at peak each year. We’ve looked at our team and have restructured to better support the business. As a result we have created a new position for two HR Business Partners to join our team. It’s an exciting change so we’re looking for experienced HR professionals to join our team who can help us make a difference.
The main focus of the role is to support the Site HR Manager in the development and delivery of a high performing HR service. Providing a professional and efficient service that delivers HR best practice and customer focused HR solutions for the designated business units at the Cross Hands site. The Health & Safety requirements of Dunbia remains a paramount and integral responsibility of this role. The HRBP will deputise for the Site HR Manager and have responsibility for providing information to Senior Management, Directors and Customers as required.
The role with have a blend of strategic responsibilities that support the Site HR Manager, as well as tasks relating to the operational elements of HR. These include:
- HR Function Performance – KPI;
- Providing a full generalist HR service to the team on site;
- Responsible for a wide range of HR issues including Attendance Management, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations & Engagement, Performance Management, Ethics & Systems, as well as all other HR duties;
- Audit Compliance and Close out;
- Manage site HR projects;
- Deliver strategies to reduce the cost of recruitment;
- Site succession planning, development, and promotion.
- CIPD qualified.
- Experience of working in a site-based HR role in a dynamic and fast paced environment (Food industry experience is desirable but not essential)
- Assertive, resilient and highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Emotionally intelligent
- Professional conduct with the ability to maintain a high level of trust and confidentiality.
- Effective communicator, able to build trust and influence;
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and stakeholders.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.