Position: Despatch Operative
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 23rd August 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Operative working in the fast paced Despatch department. The main function of the role is to ensure that products are despatched on time and to customer specifications.
- Manual lifting, picking, scanning and loading trailers of daily orders for customer.
- Loading and unloading in bound and out bound trailers
- Moving pallets and product and scanning to the correct locations
- Wrapping, labelling and securing pallets to ensure stability and safety during transport.
- Communicating with other departments (Logistics, Planning, Sales and Transport)
- Process Customers paperwork and sealing trailers.
- Carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner.
- To undertake any reasonable additional requests made by Supervisors or Managers to ensure that the overall contract service standard is maintained.
- Ensuring Good Housekeeping in the Despatch department.
- Relevant experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
- A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Reliable and possessing your own transport.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently and who works on their own initiative.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
Food Hygiene, Manual Handling, Health & Safety and Forklift Training will be provided
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete an application form and send it to Edyta Bugajska, HR & Recruitment Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE or email to email@example.com.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, Security or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.