An exciting role as a Technical Account Manager has become available at our retail packing facility in Wales. This is an opportunity to manage the day-to-day relationship between one of the UKs largest meat processors and one of the UKs largest retailers in regard to Food Safety and Quality standards.
Due to our continued growth and expansion within the UK and Ireland, this role will support the future growth and business development strategy with one of our main customers. As a key representative of the Food Safety & Quality division of the company, this role will provide opportunity for personal growth and development, operating at a strategic level, this will be a dynamic role with scope to drive and manage a wide range of customer relationship initiatives while collaborating with and supporting a high performing and effective Technical team.
- To work collaboratively between the customer and the company, ensuring that we cascade and deliver the Food Safety & Quality requirements of the customer to the Technical and wider functions within the site.
- To operate as the Dunbia representative with customer(s) in matters all related to Food Safety & Quality on the account.
- Represent the Food Safety & Quality department in a positive and pro-active manner at customer head office meeting, including development gate meetings, technical reviews, product reviews etc.
- Develop strong relationships with both the customers and the wider site teams ensuring Dunbia are the supplier of choice with the customer.
- To be responsible for protecting at all times, the integrity of the company through positive and constructive actions and attitude.
- Regularly review KPI’s and drive actions along with the site teams to continually improve KPI’s
- 3 years + Food industry experience, preferably in a Technical / Quality role.
- Science/ Food Science/ other related discipline qualification at higher education level, OR equivalent experience in industry.
- Exposure to the ways of working of UK retailers.
- Organisational skills to enable the management and development of multiple projects.
- Confidence to manage customers and key stake holders in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- Willing to build knowledge base above and beyond core experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel as necessary.