We are seeking to recruit a Customer Marketing Insight Executive based in Preston, who will be responsible for delivering customer insights for one of the leading retailer accounts in the UK. Reporting into the site commercial team, this role will play an integral part in identifying opportunities and developing strategies for future growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and successful business, whilst gaining unrivalled hands-on experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment where career potential is virtually unlimited.
- This role will involve working with one of the UK’s biggest Grocery retailers to identify and develop opportunities for growth through ranging, merchandising, price, promotion, NPD and marketing activities.
- Deliver category insights and make recommendations for category strategies which facilitate growth for our customers.
- Analyse and interpret sales and market data to identify and understand consumer shopping behaviour and trends.
- Continually monitor industry sources to gather consumer insights.
- Work closely with all departments to understand business priorities and develop and implement campaigns to support growth.
- Provide category expertise, guidance and support to the NPD, technical and commercial teams
- Research competitors to benchmark and identify best practice through weekly store visits and market research, tracking retail price movements, promotional activity and new product launches across the trade.
- Build effective working relationships internally and externally to maximise existing and new business opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to organise time and prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Good problem-solving abilities to deliver solutions.
- Strong team working ethic that will shape and influence NPD and commercial teams to deliver category and account objectives.
- Experience of presenting to and working with customers.
- Experience in a commercial / market insight / analytical role (Beneficial but not essential)
- Experience using data provider software such as Kantar, AC Nielsen and retailer specific EPOS data (Beneficial but not essential)
- The role requires travel and visits to customer offices, stores and Dunbia Group sites, so a full clean Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL
- Attractive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working schedule / location
- Professional development + growth opportunities