Full time permanent, 40 hours (Guaranteed)
Monday-Friday with no nights, mainly 15:00 finishes
Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and food service markets. At Dunbia, we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
The Group now wishes to recruit Butchers across each of it’s 11 UK & 1 Northern Irish sites. So if you’re a Butcher and interested in working for us, even if it includes a need to relocate, please apply and we can open up a discussion around your specific needs.
- Full knowledge and experience within the industry, particularly with Cattle & Lamb.
- Ability to work in a team
- Be self-motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Take pride in their work.
- Be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free car parking available.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Opportunities available to upskill.
- Please be aware hourly rates do include bonus payments
How to Apply:
To begin your Dunbia journey please e-mail Amanda.Williams@dunbia.com and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours. If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply confirming how you meet the criteria above. Please confirm what site you would like to work in, but if not we will use your address.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.