Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 26th July 2019
Vacancies have arisen for Butchers to work in the Boning Hall. The successful candidates will be required to undertake de-boning of lamb carcasses to customer specification whilst ensuring maximum meat yield is achieved.
- De-boning shoulders.
- De-boning legs.
- Trimming and preparing loins for processing.
- Breaking carcasses down from whole to primals using a band-saw or knife.
- Following customer specifications.
- Maintain current yields and quality standards.
- Possess the necessary butchery skills and experience.
- Self Motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Maintain pride in their work.
- Committed to working within agreed production deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Values.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Please note we do not accept CV’s. Application Forms can be obtained below, from Reception, HR or by emailing email@example.com.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.