Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company. The Group now wishes to recruit for the following position based at Dunbia (Cardington), Bedford, Bedfordshire, UK.
We require experienced Butchers to work alongside the current existing team in the Boning Hall.
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment de-boning Beef carcase and trimming primals to the required customer specifications.
- Remove primal cuts from carcase cuts following the correct cutting lines and seams
- Ensure any bones removed are as “clean” as possible
- Correct any defects that may occur with the primals to bring into specification
- Trim the primal to the relevant customer specification
- Full knowledge and experience within the industry, with Cattle.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Be self-motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Take pride in their work.
- Be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free car parking available.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Opportunities available to upskill.
- Please be aware hourly rates do include bonus payments
Guaranteed 42.5 hours full time, permanent
Monday-Friday with a 6:00 start
£11.76 per hour + week bonus
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.