The successful candidates will be operating in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment. Responsibilities include a focus on market research for Spanish and Portuguese Markets, business development, relationship management and supply chain management. You will be responsible for coordinating the production and assessing costings of new and ongoing business. Working and liaising with all departments to make sure customer requirements are met and exceeded in the most efficient manner. You will spend time on the production floor learning the whole production process from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be based in our Dungannon primary production facility and will:
- Operate across all areas of sales and supply chain
- Work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines
- Be able to accurately cost new products
- Be able to make good decisions in high pressure environments
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset across everything that they are tasked with
- Undertake a fully funded PG Diploma delivered by UU and IOE
- Spend 6 months in Northern Ireland, then relocate overseas for 12 months
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy commercial environment.
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Agri-Business, Business or Sales related discipline
- Have graduated in the last five years
- Entrepreneurial skills and behaviours
- Demonstrated interest in sales and commercial business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sharp professional appearance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good with numbers, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A willingness to relocate outside of Ireland
- Right to work in NI and UK
- Excellent time management
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Experience is the best teacher, which is why at Dunbia we like to throw you in at the deep end. Combined with formal training you will work with passionate, talented people who will provide invaluable training on the job plus:
- Dedicated mentors
- First class coaching
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
With no pre-conceived ideas and no limit on your career path, your skills and experiences can be uniquely tailored to the multitude of career opportunities within Dunbia. We recognise the importance of continuous development and work closely with recognised Management Development Institutes in Ireland and the UK to develop our Graduates as managers of the future.
To apply for our Export Commercial Graduate role, please click below
Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and NI and be able to provide documentation to this effect.
Closing date is 31st May 2022. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.