At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you’re looking for a business which challenges, you to think outside the box then this graduate programme is for you. We’re offering you an opportunity, through our graduate programme, to ensure you thrive in your chosen field and gain invaluable on-the-job experience. As a Commercial Graduate working in a face-paced environment, you will be part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team.
The successful candidates will be operating in fast- paced, challenging but rewarding environment. Responsibilities include business development, relationship management and supply chain management. You will be responsible for coordinating the production and assessing costings of new and ongoing business. Working and liaising with all departments to make sure customer requirements are met and exceeded in the most efficient manner. You will spend time on the production floor learning the whole production process from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be based at our Carnaby site:
- Operate across all areas of sales and supply chain;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines;
- Be able to accurately cost new products;
- Be able to make good decisions in high pressure environments;
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset across everything that they are tasked with.
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy Commercial environment.
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Agri Business, Business/Commerce or Sales related discipline;
- Entrepreneurial skills and behaviours;
- Demonstrated interest in sales & commercial business;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Sharp professional appearance;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good with numbers especially Excel;
- Excellent communicator with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Excellent time-management
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training