As an IT Graduate, you will work to support the Site IT function whilst your skills and knowledge develop over time. It is important that you understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that your development is discussed regularly, that you avail of opportunities to expand your knowledge and that you build and develop strong relationships across Site IT and the wider business teams.
To fully understand all functions within the business is key for a successful career in Site IT as part of your role you will:
- Provide available support throughout the production day.
- Oversee Site IT Service desk requests to ensure end users can operate within their function to utilise the IT solutions provided.
- Support the implementation of Group IT initiatives across the site.
- Support the installation and maintenance of the company’s IT network, servers, and security systems at Site level.
- Investigate and diagnose IT problems and find solutions in an effective and timely manner.
- To provide proactive support to site, to ensure all IT equipment is maintained to avoid business critical downtime.
- Develop and manage an IT stock solution of essential spare equipment and consumables.
- Prepare and deliver reports, spreadsheets, summaries, and any other information required by the site.
- Oversee the configuration and testing of new products within the factory floor systems and to test on the factory floor terminals to ensure that the labels (internal and external) meet production, technical and commercial requirements.
- Build close working relationships within the business to ensure end users and management understand the capabilities of the systems in use.
- To work with continuous improvement mindset.
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- IT or business related degree;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent time management;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
To apply for a IT Graduate role, please click below