At Dunbia, our team members are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. We make every effort to ensure they feel a valued part of the business and that they in turn value the opportunities that arise from working with Dunbia. We are focused on a culture that fosters diversity, inclusion, enthusiasm and motivation, whilst ensuring the safety of each individual within the Company. As a business, we are always working to further improve the company culture and make Dunbia a great place to be for all of our employees.
Our cultural values are:
- We are customer focused
- We are committed to a sustainable supply base
- We respect, empower and engage with our people
- We are dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement
- We act responsibly
Dunbia are growing in strength, and due to the recent joint venture with Dawn Meats, there are endless opportunities for career progression, as we work towards our vision:
- Continuous process innovation and investment to deliver safe and consistent quality products to meet and exceed consumer expectations.
- To be our new and existing customers’ key partner of choice through sustainable long term relationships.
- Challenging and supporting our people to realise their full potential as part of a high performance team in a safe working environment.
- Adding value with our farmer suppliers through proactive communication and innovative agricultural programmes.
- Continuous adoption of innovative technology to enhance and deliver sustainability