Joining the company through the Graduate Programme will provide you with an opportunity to understand the business, build strong relationships, participate in continuous improvement projects and set career objectives, all of which are about preparing you for a leadership role, supporting the development of your skills and knowledge and helping you gain the necessary experience to ensure that you have a successful and fulfilling career within the Health Safety & Environmental Department. Our working environment is like no other. With strong family and entrepreneurial values at the heart of our corporate culture, we promote a social and relaxed feel to our offices, which is reflected in the open-planned layout. We make an effort to hold social events which we feel is an important part of building strong working relationships with colleagues ultimately leading to better communication between employees.
As an Environmental Graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Environmental within the business and your responsibility will increase.
As part of this exciting team you will gain a wide range of business skills, through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy environment, some of your responsibilities will include:
· To maintain and improve ISO50001 Energy management system on site
· To maintain and improve ISO250002 Environmental management system on site
· To work with a continuous improvement mindset
The IDEAL CANIDATE WILL HAVE OR DEMONSTRATE:
· A relevant degree in environmental science;
· An understanding of operating integrity, quality processes and systems with high standards for compliance and quality;
· Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Excellent time management;
· Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· The applicant must have the right to work in UK
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to this effect.