Working as part of our existing team, we require full time Operatives to assist with the efficient running of the Retail Intake and Despatch Departments. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company’s future growth.
- Scanning product into and back from production;
- Adhering to correct stock rotation procedure;
- Checking yields at the end of production and investigating any issues.
- Scanning pallets;
- Stacking products correctly in the chills;
- Selecting correct orders;
- Loading containers;
- Ensuring orders are correct;
- Clerical duties associated with the despatch of products.
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Good level of written and verbal English;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service;
- Flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is advantageous
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a ask for a form application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.