With ambitious growth and investment plans, the Dunbia Cross Hands site is looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Training Manager to drive the training and employee development programme at the site. Reporting into the HR Manager and managing a team of three, you will be responsible for a wide range of training and development accountabilities.
- Developing the training and development strategy for the site
- Establishing training and employee development needs
- Creating and delivering training materials and programmes to address specific business objectives
- Working with employees, the human resources teams and management to ensure the achievement of training objectives
- Managing employee enrolment for training, schedule training sessions and organising the resources to facilitate training programmes
- Monitoring and development of induction and onboarding activity to aid skills acquisition and improve retention
- Oversee operational training, competency assessments and recording
- Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness and success of training programmes
- Experience as a Training Manager or in the human resources industry
- Experience developing and implementing training programmes
- Knowledge of various training methods including coaching, workshops, classroom training, mentoring and e-learning programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
How to apply
If you are someone who enjoys working as part of a team and has a positive approach to what they do, please forward a copy of your CV and submit to: HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF
Or email to: email@example.com
A full job description is available upon request.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.