We currently have exciting opportunities for highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Retail site. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company’s future growth.
- Boning and trimming beef, pork and lamb;
- Working knowledge of customer specifications;
- Reporting any product which does not conform to specification to the Supervisor;
- Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team;
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Possess good communication and team working skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry would be an advantage;
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a ask for a form application form to email@example.com
opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.