We have several places available to apply for a Trainee Butcher position. We will provide training to transform you from a General Operative to a Skilled Butcher. If you have the enthusiasm to learn, we will provide the resources to support you to achieve your goals.
- General knife duties.
- Ensuring knife safety training and guidelines are followed.
- Ensuring correct cleaning procedure of knives and PPE is always followed.
- Ensuring correct storage procedure of knives and PPE is always followed.
- Learning trimming and preparing of loins for processing.
- Learning de-boning of shoulders and trimming.
- Learning de-boning of legs and trimming.
- Following customer specification standards (QAS).
- Maintaining current yields and quality standards.
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices i.e. Dropped Meat Policy
- Be committed to progressing their career.
- Receive training to use various apparatus and meat cutting tools and machines.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Take pride in their work.
- Have the ability to work within a team.
- Be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Free tea and coffee
Full training will be given for these roles.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.