Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top quality Beef and Lamb products supplying national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company. Dunbia Carnaby now wishes to recruit for the following position based at Bridlington, East Yorkshire. UK
We are currently looking for people who are interested in learning a trade which can lead to excellent career prospects. There aren’t many routes to learning Butchery in the UK, however the demand for these skills is increasingly high.
No experience is required as full training and development is provided. You’ll be working a team environment, so support is always at hand. What we do need is for you to be able to;
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Show a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Show willing to gain new skills and experience
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Opportunity to develop and increase the hourly rate
- This is a fulltime permanent position with plenty of opportunity to upskill and increase hourly rates and bonus payments.
We are easily accessible via the local bus route, will plenty of parking
Full time 40 hours
£10.50 per hour
Monday-Friday: 8 hour shifts starting at 6:00
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.