We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
A vacancy has arisen for a Temporary Cleaner to work Monday – Friday. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay.
Hourly rate: £8.72
- Cleaning designated areas
- Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
- Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
- Conducting deep cleaning as required.
- Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
- General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
- General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Free tea and coffee
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please download an application form, fully complete and email a copy to our HR Team at crosshandsHR@dunbia.com
Alternatively, you can email a copy of your CV.
Address: HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.