Reporting to the Manager, the Food Production Team Leader will provide effective support in running production lines in accordance with product specifications, company standards and procedures regarding Hygiene, Safety, Quality, Quantity and Cost.
The role will have responsibility for providing support and direction to Production Operatives within the team. Working closely with the Management Team, the Team Leader will have responsibility for the efficiency and effectiveness of the team as well as the Quality of the food product produced by the team.
• Monitoring Production Line Standards in Quality, Safety and Process.
• Employee Performance & Development.
• Delivering on Company Mission, Vision & Values.
• Supporting the Management of the shift.
• Providing leadership, direction and support to Production Operatives within the
team in order to achieve agreed targets and deadlines.• Working closely with the Management Team to drive efficiency and effectiveness
within the department, while ensuring that we maintain Quality standards and
adherence to specifications.
• Plan, organise and manage labour resources to ensure the Departmental Plan is
• Work constructively with all depts inc Food Safety & Quality, Engineering, NPD,
HR & H&S
• Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with
Company rules and regulations.
• Be able to illustrate a proven track record in a similar role, ideally from within a
food manufacturing environment.
• Have a clear understanding of food hygiene, food safety, HACCP, health and
safety and quality systems.
• Results driven and ability to improve performance within the department.
• Strong people management skills with the ability to drive performance and
develop the team
• Possess excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to
• Be able to demonstrate Leadership skills, be confident and committed and able to
• Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English is essential
in this role as is the ability to operate computers and computer software.
• Be able to develop effective working relationships with all departments
Dunbia is monitoring the Coronavirus situation as it continues to develop and is working tirelessly to keep our workforce safe and ensure our consistent quality, sustainably sourced meat products are reaching the local communities.
At Dunbia, our people are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. We will continue to create better food naturally and if you are looking for work, then please get in touch.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or complete an application form and submit to HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF. Tel. 01269 846480, email: firstname.lastname@example.org