We have an exciting opportunity to join the HR team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based at our Dungannon site in Northern Ireland. Reporting into the Site HR Lead, you will use your prior knowledge and experience to develop a site recruitment and retention strategy that continually engages and retains great talent. Working closely with our site HR team and partnering strategically with key business stakeholders, you will play an integral role in the review of current activities, to ensure that our recruitment and selection offering is fit for purpose and can easily adapt to the changing needs of the business. Building credible and long-term working relationships with key people across the business, is also critical to the success of this role.
- Design and deliver a Recruitment and Retention Strategy that will attract and retain the best available talent;
- Work with the Group / Site management and HR team to forecast both monthly and annual hiring activities, taking account of current / anticipated turnover and any future growth opportunities;
- Lead the design, delivery and review of a seamless recruitment process for both internal and external candidates, starting with developing and updating job descriptions and employee specifications, preparing advertisements, and working in conjunction with our sourcing partners through to making offers and on-boarding new talent.
- Work with the wider HR Team in the development and management of the post Brexit recruitment strategy, in terms of sponsorship licences and visa applications, whilst keeping the wider business abreast of any governmental developments.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with potential candidates both internally and externally, in order to source candidates and build a database / talent pipeline, in line with future hiring needs.
- Undertake a regular review of all recruitment policies, documents, processes and working practices, in order to drive alignment and consistency.
- Take individual responsibility for the end to end recruitment of critical, specialist and hard to recruit roles, at varying levels across the business.
- Manage large-scale recruitment campaigns and lead the development of building relationships and attending career events with schools and colleges, in order to maximise our attractiveness within the local area.
- Develop a strategy focused on the usage and evaluation of candidate attraction methods, starting with web / print advertising, networking events and careers fairs through to LinkedIn, Job Boards, social media and the use of recruitment agencies.
- Oversee the preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies from both a temporary and a permanent perspective, ensuring that SLA’s and contract terms are aligned, reducing costs where possible.
- Develop a robust set of recruitment KPIs and provide regular monthly analysis, for discussion at HR meetings and inclusion in Board papers.
- Manage the various internal recruitment systems and data platforms, to ensure that candidate information is up-to-date, making recommendations for enhancements as required.
- Oversee the administration activities of all new hires, to ensure they are conducted in line with minimum standards and best practice, including but not limited to contracts of employment, disclosure checks, references, Right to Work checks.
- Partner with the marketing team, to ensure that all recruitment materials are regularly reviewed and are consistent and in line with the overall employer branding strategy;
- Support the HR team with talent management, engagement and succession planning activities.
- Makes recommendations during the planning of the recruitment budget for the upcoming year and works with Finance, to track and challenge spend where necessary.
- To always remember you are a Dunbia Ambassador & promote our employer brand in all communications at all events.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced and challenging recruitment environment, preferably inhouse.
- Must have experience working as part of a senior leadership team.
- Proven track record in successfully managing end to end recruitment lifecycles.
- Experience in developing brand initiatives including social media activity and promoting the employer brand.
- Highly analytical, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence at all levels, in order to gain trust and buy-in.
- Efficient and highly organised, in terms of methods of working.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to travel to other sites, career fairs and events if and when required.
Applications for this position should be made by submitting an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org