Position: Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
Working within the Supply Chain department in a key position supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics functions to meet operational targets by undertaking administration for the planning and movement of goods and materials from suppliers and manufacturers right the way through to customers.
Key duties include:
• Purchases of trays and pallets, de-hiring on external systems to match orders being despatched, and updating all internal reports with this information.
• Working with the relevant departments, carrying out stock audits – reconciling stocks V’s book stocks (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
• Reporting to Finance each month on all movements, purchases, de-hires etc.
• Assist Group with all queries relating to these items.
• Organising hauliers for loads, groupage and part loads and communicating information to the required parties, ensuring rates are negotiated within budget.
• Create Transport Plan for the site weekly.
• Obtaining paperwork from Transport (Signed POD) – passing to accounts
• Monitoring the movement of stock from site to Coldstore, including organising transport for releases, and recording all the relevant information in internal reports.
• Dealing with all queries relating to Coldstore – lost stock, issues with stock, issues with despatches from Coldstore and intakes in Coldstore.
• Creating PO’s for invoices, recording invoices and signing off invoices for all associated accounts.
• Monitor the Diesel usage for the Transport dept.
• Organise the Sales invoices of Diesel to 3rd party hauliers, passing information to Finance.
• Dealing with inter site movements of products and associated queries.
• Supporting the Supply Chain Supervisor with all duties as required
• Working on adhoc Supply Chain Projects – dealing with group.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
• Possess strong planning skills with the ability to implement processes and procedures and to track and communicate progress.
• The ability to work within a team as well as working independently.
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages primarily the Excel package.
• Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com Please note we do not accept CV’s.