Position: Stores Operatives
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 15th July 2019
Vacancies have arisen for a Stores Operatives in the Stores Department. The main function of the role is to receive, store, move and issue all non-meat production materials such as stationery, bags, packaging and labels etc.
Key duties include:
• Manually receiving & transferring stock
• Issuing & Recording Non Meat Packaging to production
• Controlling & recording movement of all stock stored
• Recording all traceability information
• Ensuring adequate stock is available at all times
• Ensuring that stringent stock rotation is adhered to at all times.
• Conducting regular and ad-hoc physical stock counts on site when required.
• Operating computerised stock system when required.
• Manually moving items to and from high-level loading platforms in the correct and safe manner.
• Manually moving items from the warehouse to the stores’ upper chute in the correct and safe manner.
• Dealing with daily queries in a professional and helpful manner
• Manually lifting involved.
• Use of “Bendi” and Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck in accordance with training.
• Working in the Laundry department as and when required
• Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications, in particular Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
• The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
• Holding a valid licence to drive a Forklift Truck, particularly a Bendy, would be advantageous.
• The ability to communicate, read and write in English is a requirement for this role.
• Committed to working within the Company Values
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception or HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com Please note we do not accept CV’s.