Vacancies have arisen for Skilled Staff to work in the Abattoir. The successful candidates will be responsible for dressing of lambs to the highest standard at all times in accordance with quality and hygiene requirements.
- Ensuring Lambline targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Ensuring that Quality, Health & Safety and other Company policies are adhered to
- Always working in compliance with Animal Welfare standards
- Cleaning work equipment after each session and undertake thorough cleaning at the end of each day
- Maintaining work equipment in good working order, including keeping knives sharp
- Maintaining hygienic conditions by working within FSA standards
- Possess the necessary skills and experience.
- Self Motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Maintain pride in their work.
- Committed to working within agreed production deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Will be committed to working within the company Mission, Vision & Values
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.