We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
To work alongside the operations team to build in the Continuous Improvement capability and drive profitability at site level operations. Driving Continuous Improvement and Lean activities at all levels throughout the manufacturing plant. Train, advise, lead and influence people at all levels to ensure efficiency and productivity improvements. Support and maintain momentum for the company’s strategic initiative to create a ‘Lean’ culture across the core business. To act as a central point for compiling, publishing and where necessary presenting CI progress and results for the site.
CI Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering projects
- Mentoring projects
- Managing a team of CI practitioners
- To oversee the Continuous Improvement and Lean activities throughout the site.
- To establish and be accountable for the delivery of appropriate Continuous Improvement KPIs to ensure that the site meets profitability, production efficiency, quality and yield targets with particular reference to Lean manufacturing.
- Carry out regular and ongoing analysis of results to identify shortfalls and implement remedial plans as required.
- To interface effectively with the production teams to ensure customer requirements are met in full.
- To maintain compliance with all relevant legislation.
- To participate in site visits and audits and prepare accordingly in a manner to reflect best practice in the industry and respond accordingly to customer ethical audit feedback.
- To establish effective communication channels with other site management and interface appropriately with other sites to share best practice on behalf of the Dawn group.
- Prepare group level presentations on activities and progress.
- Own CI for the site, acting as a central point for collation of information and tracking/monitoring of progress.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
If you feel this is the role for you, we welcome your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.
We have very stringent procedures in place because of the industry. However we have adapted these to include precautions against Covid 19