Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies, who have a desire to produce better food naturally. At Cross Hands we have one of our three large retail factories where the meat is received from the Abattoir, and we prepare and package it ready for the shelf at most UK major retailers.
We’re recruiting for Senior Operatives which are crucial roles at the heart of our operation. We often promote into these positions internally as we are focused on our people’s development, but we recognise that it’s also important to bring in fresh external talent to help drive the business forward.
So we now have exciting opportunities to join our well-established team, where career options are endless. So apply today and begin your Dunbia journey.
The roles are all part of the production team and include:
- Machine Minders – Responsible for monitoring the machines are part of the product line.
- Labellers – Ensure the labels for the packets are added to the product and are accurate.
- Meat Trimmers – A knife skill, where you trim fat off meat to the spec of the retailer.
- Forklift Drivers – Loading and movement of pallets in the factory
Is this role for you?
- Be Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role
- Be health and safety conscious
- Display patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or by yourself
- To have a flexible approach to work so that Dunbia can meet customer demands
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential
What are the benefits?
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- Discounted meat shop
- Subsidised canteen
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Full training and support provided
- Lucrative friends and family referral scheme (Up to £1,250 for 1 person reaching 6 months)
Hourly Rate – £10.76
Sunday 6am – 6pm
Monday 6am – 6:30pm
Tuesday 3pm – 11pm
Wednesday 3pm – 11pm
Thursday 3pm – 11pm
Tuesday 6am – 2pm
Wednesday 6am – 2pm
Thursday 6am – 2pm
Friday 6am – 6:30pm
Saturday 6am – 6pm
How to Apply:
For a full job description of the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.