Position: Senior Engineer
Location: Dunbia Cross Hands
Closing Date: 31st July 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the objective of this role is to take overall responsibility of the designated shift and leading a team of Engineers. Whilst ensuring that proactive assistance and support is given to production enabling production schedules to be met and all issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
The role will have overall responsibility for issues arising on shift and escalating as appropriate.
THE CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
Essential knowledge & qualifications:
- The candidate should understand engineering requirements and efficiency, with at least 3 years’ experience in an FMCG chilled environment engineering team. Should be proficient in; Microsoft; Word and Excel.
- Apprentice trained with a recognised engineering qualification
- Vision, flexibility and open to change
- Ability to clarify rules and boundaries, delegate, challenge and respectfully enforce
- Should comply with; safety, technical and statutory requirements
- Civil, M&E and Machinery should be fit for customer purpose
- Must reduce reactance by detailed shift reporting, alignment, closure and escalation
- Able to plan and successfully implement team control using a respectful, can-do approach. Safe-guarding apprentice’s as applicable.
- Customer satisfaction Standards
- Cost awareness Team Work
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to HR Department, Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF. Tel: 01269 846480
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE 1st May 2019