Position: Sales Graduate
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 15th November 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Graduate to join a major leading organisation. This is an entry level role, aimed at an individual with high potential who is seeking a business who will invest in them. Experience is not essential but commitment and desire are. Exceptional training and development will be included as well as international travel. The role involves essential analysis of costing’s and data, understanding of the brands, being creative with ideas and suggestions, pitching, presenting, penetrating accounts and processing orders.
Key duties include:
• Immediate responsibility supporting experienced sales professionals working on account management.
• Working closely with current customers.
• Attracting new business to the Company.
• Managing and processing sales and taking bookings and orders.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related discipline.
• Commercially aware with excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• First rate presentation skills.
• Highly confident, with an inbuilt desire to be successful with a willingness to make the commitment that being successful requires.
• Must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
• Highly motivated and proactive with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily build rapport.
• Computer literate particularly with Excel and Word.
• Due to the nature of the role a full and valid UK driving licence is required.
• Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
• An understanding or experience of the agriculture sector and the food industry would be an advantage.
Application Forms can also be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Postal return of applications should be sent to Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE marked for the attention of the HR Department.