Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Sales Executive is responsible for managing and developing sales to a defined set of customers and key site Accounts. This is a challenging position suitable for an individual with ambition who wants to develop a career within a sales environment.
Key duties include:
- Proactively manage, develop and maximise sales to a defined set of customers; always seeking new opportunities for growth and completing special projects linked to increased sales opportunities.
- Gain a full understanding of product specifications and costings, ensuring costings are calculated for all products before sale agreed.
- Work collaboratively with Planning, Procurement and Sales teams regarding orders, availability and balances before agreeing weekly orders for specified customers and supporting the management of all cut orders.
- Maintain the sales cut forecast, regularly updating the Planning team with any changes.
- Manage commercial cut stock and regularly update our agents and the Sales team.
- Maintain customer contact with regards to feedback on products received, promotional programmes and general market conditions.
- Regularly visit customers and from time to time attend trade shows on behalf of the company.
- Maintain continuous communication with departments across the site regarding product specifications, customer requirements and satisfaction, and new product and brand development.
- Assist the Commercial Team with all other sales and customers, as and when required.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations as necessary.
- General administrative duties to include entering orders and dealing with issues efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as working and travelling independently.
- Able to maintain a professional manner in all aspects of their work.
- The ability to speak other languages would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the right skills and competencies, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll we contact with you to discuss your application.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.