A vacancy has arisen for a Refrigeration Engineer to work within the Engineering Team at Dunbia Sawley. In this role you will mainly be responsible for maintenance on chillers and onsite refrigeration, but also undertake general facilities maintenance on the site. This role would suit an Engineer from a HVAC/Refrigeration background, looking for a site-based role with a successful company in the food industry. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Servicing chillers and general facilities maintenance
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards
- Awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety
- Relevant qualifications, to include refrigeration or HVAC experience
- Commercial/industrial background, ideally in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience of F-Gas ideal
- Engineering experience is of benefit
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role
- Good IT skills
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values
- Due to the site location, a driving licence and own transport is essential
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Please return completed application forms to HR by emailing SawleyHR@Dunbia.com.
Download application form here
The closing date for return of applications is 4pm on Friday 13th May 2022.