Reporting to the Site IT Manager, the successful applicant will be enthusiastic and a key member of a production orientated IT team.
The post holder will be accountable for supervising the IT Support Helpdesk Team, working closely with all business functions to ensure effective IT service delivery.
We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Department Food Safety & Quality Team Leader and will be part of a small team responsible for Quality Assurance and Food Safety monitoring within the relevant Department.
- Monitoring the compliance of production teams with Food Safety procedures and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with customer specifications in relation to food safety and quality.
- Sampling products on different lines to ensure compliance.
- Sealing checks on line.
- Support with root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action including GMP close out.
- Monitoring production teams’ corrective measures to ensure that improvements in their processes become permanent changes.
- Label check and sign off when required.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, Team Leaders, Room Leaders and Managers, within the business, offering support within your team, working positively towards the success of the team and generally being a positive force within the team.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment that supports teamwork and engagement on team performance.
- Full compliance and strict adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Standards laid out in departmental and site policies and procedures.
- Ensuring full understanding and compliance with risk assessments and SOPs.
- Be Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role.
- Be health and safety conscious
- Display patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or by yourself.
- To have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
Shift Pattern – Shift B
- Sunday Off
- Monday Off
- Tuesday 6am – 2pm
- Wednesday 6am – 2pm
- Thursday 6am – 2pm
- Friday 6am – 6.30pm
- Saturday 6am – 6pm
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.