Working as part of a dynamic team within a temperature controlled, chilled environment; responsible for conducting all relevant checks as required by Company policies in relation to food safety, food quality, good manufacturing practice, good hygiene practice, product specifications, etc. the documentation of checks, exception reporting to relevant Management and initiating and ensuring corrective action is taken as required.
- Completion of in process and finished product checks conducted at the work stations situated within the production processing departments.
- Collection and submission of end of shelf life samples to the microbiology laboratory as per schedule daily.
- Completion and storage of all relevant QA paperwork ensuring paperwork always remains up to date and legible.
- Exception reporting where issues have been identified and ensuring appropriate corrective action is taken as required.
- Strong communication skills to ensure issues identified can be dealt with.
- Good written and spoken English
- Candidates should be highly motivated, can work as part of a team but also have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Display a positive attitude towards work, team members and overall company goals.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.