Position: Production Operatives
Location: Dunbia Preston
Closing Date: 30th November 2019
We are currently looking to recruit Production Operatives to work in the production areas of the Preston site. The general duties for these roles will include:
- Follow guidelines and training as set out by Supervisors.
- Maintain the fast paced environment in line with production needs.
- Work with the Managers, Supervisors and Teams to achieve department targets.
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved.
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clear and tidy all times.
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
Full training will be given for these roles to include Manual Handling, Health and Safety, and Basic Food Hygiene.
- Will display a positive and pro active attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Will work well to meet deadlines.
- Be reliable and hard working.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form or via CV and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Security or from contacting HR directly via Rachel.Grimshaw@dunbia.com
Please forward completed applications to the above email address or by post to The HR Department, Dunbia (Preston), Church Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6AJ.