Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies, who have a desire to produce better food naturally. We’re now recruiting and interested in speaking to people who are keen to take up the above role which is known as “Production Operative” internally. We are looking for people who either want a career or just a summer role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, where career options are endless.
The role will have responsibility for working as part of the production team, packing meat to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Picking and packing meat orders for production
- Working on a production line
- Packaging and labelling
- Working in a chilled environment
- Manual handling
- Operating machinery
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Be willing to gain new skills and experience
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments (Tea and Coffee)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
No previous experience necessary, full training provided.
The shift is 6.00 am start to production finish.
How to Apply:
For a full job description of the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.