We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
We are looking across the county for people to join our team at Sawley. If you’d like to work for us, apply and we’ll be in touch to talk about the role and how you can fit into it. For example if you don’t have transport we can help you look at options.
- Maintain the fast-paced environment in line with production needs
- Work with the Manager and team to achieve the department targets
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times and ensure it is cleaned when production is finished
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Be willing to gain new skills and experience
- Have the ability to work on own initiative whilst also working as part of a team
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments (Tea and Coffee)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
No previous experience necessary, full training provided.
We’re recruiting for 3 shift types:
Either full time or part time Monday – Friday on one of 2 shifts:
- Shift 1: 5:45am-2.15pm OR;
- Shift 2: 3.15pm to 11.45pm
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.