We are actively seeking General/Packing Operatives who are keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
Picking and packing meat orders for production
• Working on a production line
• Packaging and labelling
• Working in a chilled environment
• Manual handling
• Operating machinery
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Be willing to gain new skills and experience
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments (Tea and Coffee)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
No previous experience necessary, full training provided.
The shift is 6.00 am start to production finish.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.