Working with local farmers to produce consistent quality lamb from naturally sustainable sources, we are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
We are currently looking to recruit general operatives to work in the production areas of the Llanybydder site. The general duties for these roles will include:
- Follow and be aware of the departmental standard operating procedures.
- Maintain the fast paced environment in line with production needs.
- Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets.
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved.
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times.
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
- Will display a positive and proactive attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Work well to meet deadlines.
- Be reliable and hard working.
- Will be committed to working within the company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Free tea and coffee
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE. Download Application Form here.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.