A vacancy has arisen for a full time Procurement Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising and coordinating raw materials supplied by producers via Procurement Officers and Agents, to meet the daily production requirements. The role involves essential analysis of costings and data, an understanding of the brands, being creative with ideas and suggestions, presenting and penetrating accounts, and processing orders.
- Coordinating daily production planning requirements for all raw material.
- Controlling the booking in of all livestock.
- Acting as a primary contact point for all producers supplying Dunbia (Wales) in Llanybydder.
- Communicating to Procurement Officers and Agents, the raw material requirements, and prices upon agreement with management.
- Ensuring all records are up to date for auditing purposes.
- Acting as a Company representative, to assist with the continual maintenance and improvement of company advertising and promotions, achieved by attending site visits, meetings, agricultural shows, and other related events, in addition to assembling articles for the company magazine on a quarterly basis.
- Experience of the beef and lamb livestock sector would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- The ability to communicate in the medium of Welsh and an understanding or experience of agriculture would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
How to apply
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com, with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.