We are currently seeking a highly motivated & career minded individual who is keen to progress their career within the Dunbia Group. This person will be responsible for managing and coordinating the development across both chilled product for Key Customers.
Working closely with our customers in development of new concepts and managing the NPD Process through ensuring products are launched successfully, efficiently and on time. The role will also include building key relationships internally, with our suppliers and most of all our key customers to drive the innovation strategy across all stakeholders
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All NPD & EPD is presented and co-ordinated to the retail and/or food service customer in a professional and efficient manner.
- Working proactively within the scope of relevant food trends and innovation, in collaboration with the Development Chefs, Marketing Team and the Customer
- Overall Management of a key account and customer. Controlling development communication with this account
- Product concepts are scaled up in the factory for timely accurate delivery to retail and food service customers.
- All NPD & EPD activities are conducted in accordance with Dunbia’s Policies and procedures to meet the requirements of namely, the customer, the BRC standard, company objectives and industry best practise.
- Positive relationships with the customer and their key personnel are strongly built and developed alongside the Commercial Account Manager and Technical Account Manager.
- Facilitating the generation and implementation of new products on site through the critical path, in conjunction with all appropriate stakeholders
- Working closely with the Development Chefs and the Commercial Team to ensure that all information is co-owned and appropriate to the brief
- Support/ conduct taste panels where appropriate
- Ensuring the appropriate maintenance of records of NPD activities to ensure audit compliance in NPD & EPD activities
- Working proactively with respect to new processes, machinery, capabilities, and product improvement. This includes the undertaking of R&D projects, as appropriate
- Maintaining health, safety, and hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Liaison and communication with suppliers, third parties & external providers of expertise.
- Liaison and communication with all internal stakeholders to develop and deliver food-safe, legally compliant
- Liaison and communication with the Customer to develop strong and positive relationships with key personnel
- Science/ Food Science/ other related discipline qualification at higher education level
- Exposure to the understanding of foodservice/ retail customers ways of working
- Understanding and working knowledge of food science and manufacturing process, Principles of food safety including, allergen management and food labelling
- A high level of motivation, be career driven and self-disciplined with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills together with a can-do attitude.
- 3+ years’ experience in Product development and working in a factory environment.
- Full clean driving licence and ability to travel
How to apply
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV, demonstrating how your experience meets the above criteria, to Rachel.email@example.com
This role primarily operates on a Monday to Friday basis which will be discussed at interview. All candidates must be able to travel and be flexible when required to meet customer requirements.